Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Nov 1992 11:09:52 EST
On Wed, 4 Nov 1992 10:49:53 EST <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Here's something that puzzles me.  I recently sent a posting to a list
>which I own.  The posting was sent from my Internet address and I
>receive list mail via my Bitnet address.  Both are currently set
>Ack=No, Repro=No.                         ****

Both?  You mean that LISTSERV doesn't know the two addresses are
synonomous?  You're listed twice if you review the list?  If so,
then of course your BITNET address gets a copy of a posting from
the Internet address.  (I take it the Internet address is NOMAIL
so you don't get double postings??)

I've probably read too much into one word, but it could explain
a lot. :-)

Just a thought,
Nick