DON QUIXOTE <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 12:17:34 -0400
There has been a major meltdown at the system I use for managing one of
my lists. All my mail [over 100 messages] in my INBOX was lost due to a
crashed hard drive. The mail is forever gone. There was no backup. Shame!

Now, my question is, can I retrieve mail which was submitted to me on my
moderated/EDITED list somewhere from the listserver? Is there a way to
search the database for submissions not yet posted or do they go to a
temp file somewhere, also to be delegated to the great beyond of
cyberspace?

I need all submissions for the last week..

- -HR-