Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:02:08 -0500
I've had some list owners say that they have had trouble using the web interface on lists that have a plus sign in their names.  For example, with a (fictitious) list called

they are getting a message that

No LISTSERV list by the name of "This" is known to exist.

Anyone heard of this situation?  Are there browser settings to let the plus sign get through?  I can't reproduce the problem with Netscape or Internet Explorer on my windows machine, but then again, I'm a Mac user, so what do I know :-)
--
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Postmaster & Listserv maintainer

As Bugs said to Woody, "Here's your hickory daiquiri, Doc."