H Chicago <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:56:33 -0500
Can you say more about what that means?  Who will blacklist what and
why?
I had to disable bounce processing on a large busy listserv I manage
last week because about 90 users were about to be unsubscribed and I
didn't have time to handle it any other way, and so far the boogeyman
hasn't come out.
-h