Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 23:58:08 -0500
[John Buckman]
> One final question, and then I'll let this topic die.
>
> Would people prefer a GUI List Management  tool in Windows/Macintosh or a
> menu-driven text-based program for all platforms that support PERL (which
> is almost all platforms)?

Let it die??  Actually I liked this topic. :-)

I'd say do  the GUI interface.  Anyone  who's comfortable running something
behind Perl doesn't need your program.  (For example, I  won't be using it,
not because I'm not  impressed with InfoMagnet  but because I spend most of
my time telneting from cheap terminals and I've grown to like that :-) )

Norm
--
SUPERMODEL LINDA EVANGELISTA, ON ECONOMICS: "I  don't wake up for less than
$10,000 a day."