"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 01:08:40 -0600
Am I wrong? I thought eWorld went out of business.

I understand that they tried this a couple of weeks ago.  It really messed
up
eWorld.  (they have a smaller harddrive)  To bad you couldn't check the full
headers to see if the AOL address is the real one (noticed the unverified
part) I hope that you complained loudly to AOL (if you can catch them
listening)  Do you mind if I pass this message on to the person who owns my
list and another owner's group (Alpha K9s -- dog list owners group)

Liz Marr

Robert W. Neill, Jr.  Email:  [log in to unmask]
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm">Neill Online</A>
<A HREF="aol://2719:61-2-RobsOffice">Rob'sOffice on AOL</A>