Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:29:17 -0500
I'm not sure I understand your situation clearly.  Do you have access to
the austinuno mailbox, and is it in fact receiving the messages for
which the list received a delivery failure notice?  If so, I would say
you have a definite Yahoo customer service issue.

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/03/04 11:22PM >>>
I'm a new list owner, (filling in for another for a short while and we
have today been receiving MANY "delivery error" msgs from our Techunix
server.

All of them say the msg can't be delivered to [log in to unmask]  as
the account is over quota.

Yet every one of them are "routine" listserv posts and are coming
through and being delivered. One error message for almost every listserv
post.

Do we need to contact yahoo.com and get them to find out what their
server is doing?  Guess the yahoo server is merely an intermediate
server in the msg routing.

If anyone has info for this, TIA

Katy