john riehl <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 12:13:30 PDT
On Wed, 7 Sep 1994 20:08:53 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>On Wed, 7 Sep 1994 13:22:16 EDT "W. K. (Bill) Gorman"
><[log in to unmask]> said:
>
>>I get a ton of errors of the following form for all of my lists:

I have noticed that there are some mail user interfaces which seem to
use the return-path tag for default replies, instead of the reply-to
tag.  Thus, the user's reply goes to owner-LISTNAME, gets flagged as
an error, and sent to the listowner.   I have told the users that
unless they fix it, their messages will not be posted.

jr
(john riehl)