Joseph Savastano <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:06:58 -0500
    I am attempting to add a new list to my listserv running on NT 4.0.     I
received the following message:
    list could  not be  stored because  there are  not enough
spare license points for this operation. This server has a 5 point graduated
license, of  which 5 are  currently in use; you  would need an  additional 1
point to  successfully store the list.

I once had five lists, but now only have three.  If I send the command "lists"
to the server it replies with the name of only 4 lists.  If I look at the LSMTP
logs it show that it finds only 4 lists when the server starts.

It will not allow me to add a new list to the server based on the message above.
 How do I free up the license that I need to create the list?  Where is the
license information stored?

Joseph Savastano
Eastern Research Group
Lexington, MA