Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 15:00:48 PDT
--- On Thu, 3 Oct 1996 14:06:22 +0100  Shahrukh Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> "America Online Inc. said it has
>started blocking Internet sites that send mass junk electronic mail

AOL might want to first check out the beam in their own eye. I have been
sorely tempted to block AOL from my maillist for several reasons --

--I have seen several spams coming from AOL, some from people who have other
Net access but like the relative anonymity of an AOL address.

--EVERY flame war on my list over the last couple of years has been started
and fueled by an AOL address.

--But mostly, I hate waking up in the morning to 150 bounced messages from AOL
mailboxes that are full.

Some day ... some day ...   DELETE Gardens *.AOL.com PW=xxxxxx
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Excuse me, I have to go take my medicine now.

Duane Campbell

When I die and go to Hell, at least I can get my same ISP.