Wes Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 18:13:25 EDT
>I've seen that legal services pitch inappropriately posted on three lists,
>and I don't read nearly as many lists as I used to (presumably information
>about the Green Card Lottery is appearing in other places where it's not
>wanted).  The following post from the list owner of SOS-DATA pretty much
>covers it.  A large flood of U.S. mail to the Arizona Bar Association might
>be interesting--as would thousands of "don't do that" messages to the
>Canter & Siegel <[log in to unmask]> (feel free to send them copies of my
>part of this message)

Hold off on the email, folks.

indirect.com has already cancelled the Usenet posting (although one
can't cancel a mailing list message), and has disabled the login(s)
of the perpetrators.

In fact, it has been reported that the perpetrators are now filing
a lawsuit against indirect.com for improper termination of service.

--Wes