Anne H Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:30:58 -0600
On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> My guess is it your list-specific welcome msg.   Try issuing

Except I don't have any list-specific welcome messages. I am running the
Win95 listserv. The specific sentence in question is "Please save this
message for future reference, especially if this is the first time you
subscribe to an electronic mailing list." I'd like to correct it so it
reads "...you have subscribed..." Anyone know how to do that?

-aht