Bill Weylock <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:11:50 -0400
[if this is the second posting, please excuse. I sent it the first time to
[log in to unmask] The response said it forwarded, but
I need help soon. Don't want to take a chance. Thanks.]

Hi.

I am a brand new list owner, but I have actually tried to read all the
manuals before posting this.

Seems to me that when the header says that Reply-to = List, Respect, the
default when replying is to send the reply to the list and to the poster.

Is that correct?

If so, why does it not seem to be happening that way.

If it is not correct, how do I set it up that way?

Also, how do I set it up to reply only to the list, so that copying the
poster is a manual option for the replying party?

Thanks very much.

I searched the manual for "reply" and found nothing terribly helpful beyond
the first header explanation. I must be slow, or perhaps the manual is a
bit difficult to navigate.

Best,

 - Bill

Bill Weylock