Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:50:29 -0600
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:44:18 -0500, Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>     Attachments= No
>
>Then I sent a test attachment to the list and got back the message ...
>
>    >>> Mail template "BAD_ATTACHMENT" not found <<<

This message suggests that the LISTSERV server was not correctly updated to
the 2000B 'Level Set' build by the Server Admin(s).  This template is not
found in the base 1.8d DEFAULT.MAILTPL file from 26 Feb 1999.  It is not
present in DEFAULT.MAILTPL until the 16 Jul 2000 update kit referred to above.

While you can fix this for your own list, this problem may also affect other
lists on the server and properly should be dealt with by the Admin.  (Stan
will probably hate me for saying so.)

Also, I think there are still 2 instances of LISTSERV running at Temple and
I'm not sure which this one is.  Obviously, the Admin can contact L-Soft
Support if they aren't certain what to do.