Gene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 18:59:37 -0700
  I'm a LIST OWNER whose list is temporarily on hold becuase the daily
  quota of postings has been exceeded (50 in this instance).

   When I tried to post a few minutes ago I was told that I would have
   to "release" the list to permit more postings.

   TELL LISTSERV release mylist    doesn't do it.

    What is the command? I can't find it in the Listowner manual.

    Thanks for help that frees my captive LIST.

    Gene Glass

Gene V Glass                                         [log in to unmask]
College of Education                                 [log in to unmask]
Arizona State University                             602-965-2692
Box 872411                                           Tempe, AZ 85287-2411
        World Wide Web Home Page   http://olam.ed.asu.edu/