Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 13:05:51 EST
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 11:52:15 -0500 F. Leon Wilson said:
>Emergency: Request to delete a post.
>How can I delete and/or stop that post from further/full distribution to
>the list?

What version LISTSERV on which type machine?

>If I released the list from HOLD with everyone (except me) set to NOMAIL,
>will the post distribute only to me?

For the minute, yes.  But it will still show up in the archives, which you
would then have to edit.  And if you set people back to their previous
settings before editing and a digest is forced in the meantime, then people
who are set to receive digests will receive the digest containing that post.

If you have web archives enabled, the post would be available that way too,
again, until you edit the archives.

Bill