Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:25:00 -0500
> review of my listmembers with current settings of their accounts and the date
> they last communicated with listserv.  I thought the command was
>
> get listname (nolock)
>
> but that gets me something quite different.

Lydia,
  You're probably thinking of the old, pre-1.8b style output and codes.
All the information is still there, you just can't read it.  Some of us
have griped at Eric about it in the past.  I'm waiting to see what, if
any, changes he has made about this in 1.8c.  If you want to check the
settings of the subscribers do a query listname for *@*  and be prepared
for a very large, cumbersome file (but it won't give you any dates).

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L