Anne H Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:26:27 -0500
However, in this instance I want people to read and respond to the terms of
an agreement, then I shouldn't use Probing, because it only watches for a
bounce. The RENEW1 template was altered to have some additional language I
want members to read and send in an OK if they agree with.

So, turn off Probe in the headers, right?

-aht