Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:37:16 -0500
I've been administering a list for some time, but only recently have had to
put a subscriber on review. The "OK" method isn't working as I expected,
and I think I may have forgotten something.

Having gotten a message for approval from the server address, I replied
with "OK", expecting that the msg in question would then automatically be
routed to the list. But it was not; I had to redirect it manually.

My list  is ver. 1.8d, with  validate=yes, review=owners, and send=private.

The sender of the approved msg quit the list before I sent the OK. would
this be the reason the approved msg didn't load? In that case, shouldn't I
have gotten a bounce? Or am I missing something else entirely here? tia - ed
---
Ed Agro <[log in to unmask]>
http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/archives/zamir-chat-list.html