Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:32:38 +0000
Lately in the Daily error monitoring reports I'm getting things like:

 1 03/21 03/21 This Guy <[log in to unmask]>
                Last error: Probe failed.

I've never had an error or bounce on these.. the probe is set to
6months, and the list itself is not even 6months old.. so it's not
from that I don't think.

I'm not overly concerned, but would like to know what this means so I
can figure out how to handle it, if anyone has any ideas on it ;-)

For added info.. the lists are on maelstrom.stjohns.edu [yes I did
ask there] and I believe they have just upgraded either partially or
in full to the new beta version of Listserv.

Thanks in advance!

 ........Cleo  [log in to unmask]