W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:50:33 -0230
Or you could globally set all subscribers to "review" for 24 hours, then
send out the message, assume every has read it, and reset everyone to
noreview.

Of course, as Pete knows, you can send people email, but you can't make
them read it.

Bill

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406