Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:03:00 -0400
At 15:51 10/12/2005 Wednesday, Rich Greenberg wrote:
>Have them send you an email and compare the "From:" line with your
>editor list.  Thier mail server may be adding something that would make
>Listserv not recognize it.

Also, display all headers and see if there is a

SENDER:

which is different from the FROM: ?

Note that when using a LISTSERV distribution list, the SENDER gets rewritten so you would need to inspect an actual mail directly from her to you.

Presumably QUOTED-PRINTABLE isn't getting in the way, which might cloud the picture.  [Not sure why your email system ihas quoted printables when addressing lstown-l, but I'm not an expert in that config either.]

/P