Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:26:58 -0400
I don't know about your guys (that includes gals), but we seemed to be
plagued by an unpredictable number of bounces (for about one month) from
WIDENER.EDU:

Last error: 550 Host 'WIDENER.EDU' Unknown

I've written their hostmasters/postmasters and some of their users (who
have been auto-unsubscribed, and of course have complained).

This error would seem to be due to the CLAVIN.WIDENER.EDU DNS not being in
synch with CADET. even though they have the same serial number in their DNS
SOA R.R.)

Be careful of complaining to any of their users: they tend to shoot the
messenger :-(
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA