Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:31:40 +1000

>I am finding that when I send pdf files as attachments to a
>message, the pdf
>files become corrupted.

How does your mail client encode the attachments?  I think most Win32
clients prefer base64 and Macs binhex (not sure about Unix - uuencode??).
Try finding this in your client's configuration and adjusting the settings
if you can.  This is assuming that the pdf files open without problems
before attaching them to email.  If they don't then that indicates a problem
with Acrobat itself.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.