Tue, 15 Aug 1995 17:04:42 -0700
I have been approached by a company called InfoSeek that wants to archive my
list and put it up on their web site. They say that they already do this for a
variety of Usenet groups.

I already have a searchable archive. Has anyone else been approached by this
company? If I want to search this site, I am told that I need to purchase an
account with them. Seeing as it is my list, shouldn't I get a free account? ;)

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH