Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:14:50 -0400
Winship wrote:

>But SoBig doesn't spoof subscription email, does it?  It just spoofs email
>addresses, with its own message, which won't generate a subscribe
>confirm message.   Right?

Wrong...  I'm getting hit by one machine on bellsouth.net that is
sending subscribe messages every day from different e-mail addresses.  I
added the .dd &MAILHEADER to the  ADDREQ1 template to make sure it was a
real request.  I also sent the message with complete headers to
[log in to unmask] and got no response from them and it is still
happening....

Glenn