Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:46:37 EDT
Sure.  I made a temp list, added this record (correctly formatted, with
the option string starting in column 81), restarted LISTSERV to reformat
the list file, and did Q TEST FOR *@*.  The subscription date for this
record is 8 Apr 1997.  There is no other supported method of pulling the
date out.

Nathan