Perry Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 May 1996 01:29:27 -0400
I have been running 3 lists now at St. Johns University for over a
year now and need help on two points after reviewing the lsoft manual.

1.  I want to add list topics to one of my lists.  When I add these
    topics will all subscribers automatically be subscribed to them
    all, or will I have to send a wild card addition out?  Or should
    I set all topics as default?

2.  I would like to add a list identifier to the subject field for those
    that sort their mail by reading subject lines.  Since the list is
    a discussion about a software product, it is possible that a user
    might see the same topics for different lists, so I would like to
    add IML to all subject lines to prevent confusion, how can I do
    this?

Thanks
  Perry Lucas