Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:49:18 -0400
At 13:25 04/24/2003 Thursday, Sherry Anderson wrote:
 >First, I was happy to hear that someone else is having the same problem we
 >are; however, I was sad to see that a solution has not been attained.
 >
 >We are also experiencing problems with subscribers sending email with
 >attachments that are not making it.  However, our problem is limited to two
 >of the three listserv owners.  The other listserv owner and all other
 >listserv subscribers can send attachments to the listserv successfully.

What does the list definition look like esp. the keyword ATTACHMENTS?
e.g., are certain kinds of attachments being allowed/excluded?  Are the
attachments being posted as multipart/alterative ?

Is some a/virus filtering occurring by the outbound MTA? e.g., can the
list-owner who is having difficulties email the attachment directly to
you (bypassing the list processing)?