Wayne Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 08:22:00 EDT
On Wed, 6 Apr 1994 06:28:00 EDT "Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]
.EDU> said:
> >Here's (yet) another ID to add to the 'FILTER=' definition for your list.
> >| From:         Central Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
>
> I suggest the following list definition filter:
>
> * Filter= Also,*postmaster@*,*postmstr*@*
Peter, I have missed much of the conversation on this topic because of
travel, etc. Is this new filter setting superior to the ones many of
us are presently using. Our lists have the following filter line

*  Filter= Also,postmaster@*,postmstr*@*,emailadmin@*

Should we now take out mailadmin@*  Our filter settings seem to be
working fine. Thanks in advance. Wayne   [log in to unmask]