Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 May 2004 10:47:01 -0700
Dear LSTOWN-L Folks,

I few years ago I figured out a way for members to change
their subscribed address from the Web interface. But I was
discouraged that it was WAY too complicated (to explain or
give instructions to do it) for ordinary members (especially
because many of my members have serious and debilitating
health problems).

I, myself, was only able to do it, as I recall, after several
failed attempts.

And the Web page had no built in instructions or labels to
make the process at all intuitive.

Has there been any advancement on this issue? Are there
better/clear simple instructions for a member to change their
own address lately?

Has anyone written a separate page or other work-around for
this aspect of self-serve member account maintenance?

Thank you all for this and past courtesies.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> +1 360 495 4521
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
Latex Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/rubber/index.html