Fri, 31 May 2002 10:21:04 -0500
On Fri, 31 May 2002, Stan Horwitz wrote:

> Thanks Ben. Your answer makes sense. I asked the question on behalf of a
> subscriber.

When I read the original item I was a bit confused, but thought that
what was being asked was how could a subscriber, as apposed to the list
site, save/store the archives.  I didn't reply as my would have been
perceived by some, despite its truth, as flippant: any way he can/wants
to.  If a subscriber wants to store the archives, for his own purposes,
I don't see where "web/nonweb" comes into it, nor do I see why the
listowner should bee asked by a subscriber how best he personally can store
the list archives.  I guess what I don't understand is why a subscriber
would want to do this.   Perhaps I am dense, but I do not understand
this situation.

Douglas Winship