"Michael S. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:47:12 -0700
I just sent out a message to my list which was meant to go to a specific
person only.  I held the list, but according to the documentation (list
owner and site owner manuals), every message sent to the list between a
HOLD and FREE will then be delivered.

Is there any way for a list owner (who is not a site admin) to delete a
message sent in error?  I did not find out how in the documentation.  I
can't run "jobview" or a similar utility remotely, right?  The server is
at brownvm.brown.edu (ver 1.8b).

Thank you,