MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:04:51 -0400
On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Alperin, Glenn wrote:

> Of course, it is also possible that there has been a person randomly
> subscribing AOL addresses to your list, in which case you'd begin to
> expect all those bounces.  What does your list header look like at
> current?

Haven't examined all in detail, natch, but I have seen addresses I
recognize as having been there previously.

*  Organ transplant recipients and anyone else intested in the issues.
*
*  REVIEW= OWNER      SUBSCRIPTION= OPEN,confirm     SEND= Editor
*  Notify= No           Reply-to= List,Ignore          Files= Yes
*  Validate= Store Only                                X-Tags=Comment
*  Confidential= No Notebook= Yes,G,Monthly,Public
*  Filter=
*  Topics= FAQ
*  Default-topics= ALL,-FAQ
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= (TRNSPLNT)
*  ACK= YES  STATS= NORMAL
*  Local= WUVMA,WUVMD,WUVMC,WUVME,WUVMF,WUBLUE,WUGREEN,WUGOLD
*  Errors-To= Owners     Mail-Via= Dist2
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]         (Dan Flasar)
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]  (Mike Holloway)
*  Owner=  quiet:
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]  (Mike Holloway)

Mike Holloway