Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 16:23:56 +0200
On Fri, 2 Sep 1994 09:12:27 CST Philip Mire <[log in to unmask]> said:

>How do you make hidden a quiet list owners.  I thought you could do in a
>list header:
>
>* Owner= [log in to unmask] (name)
>* Owner= Hide: Quiet:
>* Owner= [log in to unmask] (noshow's name)

You can't have  a hidden list owner,  but you can have a  quiet one. That
is, the "quiet"  owner will not receive administrative  mail. However, he
won't be  hidden when you  do a REVIEW.  This would require  changing the
REVIEW command to understand the semantics of the various keywords (which
may  contain addresses,  which support  a hidden-address,  how you  parse
them, etc). Anyway, if you do:

* Owner= [log in to unmask] (name)
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (noshow's name)

'noshow' will not get administrative mail.

  Eric