Mark London <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:10:07 -0500
This is a message I just sent to [log in to unmask]:

Dear Rocketmail-
        I run a very heavily used mailing list for the medical condition
fibromyalgia,  It's called FIBROM-L.  I recently discovered that your mailer
automatically adds a signature advertising yahoo.com mail.  Our mailing list
does not allow advertisements of any sort, and we can't make any exceptions.
No person using a rocketmail account will be allowed to post to our mailing
list, and I am going to encourage other mailing list owners to do the same
thing.

Sincerely Yours

Mark London