Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:05:32 +0000
I am convinced the list subscribers are idiots.  One of my lists
received a piece of spam this evening.  I deleted the spammer and the
moron resubbed.  So I deleted and filtered him.  Since that time,
moron subscribers that never post normally have sent in bitch mail to
the list addressed to the spammer (who of course isn't receiving the
list anymore...).  Even after I informed the list that the guy had
been deleted and cut the crap, I'm still getting in bitch mail,
including a post from one of Darwin's little failures who not only
quoted the whole original spam, but also included a nice little ran
ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Is there a listserv option that, instead of having the user respond
with a cookie, distributes an IQ test to prospective subscribers?
(only partially in jest...)

Jason