Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 17:55:15 -0400
At 4:49 PM 6/22/96, Ingrid H. Shafer wrote:
>I assumed that digests are sent out around midnight every 24 hours
>in order to correlate the timing with periods of relatively low net
>usage.

Generally, this is true, but you can set it to whatever time you desire
(hence the "6:00" figure in my digests).

>Even though in the US there is a time-span of several hours,
>it's still a long way from peak times during business hours.

*Nod* well, so is 6:00 am :)

--Julie

[log in to unmask]        http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

"I understand the correlation, but just because I work for the government
doesn't mean I know anything about cockroaches"  --Agent Mulder