Ed Price <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 15:54:31 -0400
This thread seems to have a life of its own indicating the discomfort
many of us feel, including both forms of PC - me included.

I see no need to change LISTSERV since the only 'owner' need is in the
'header.'  If correct, this leaves us free to use whatever name we
are 'comfortable' with in our 'sig's'  I believe the concept of 'subscriber'
needs to be maintained and while following this thread the name of 'Host'
came to mind as a better description of our function while at the same
time maintaining the necessary 'owner' destinction.

Ed
PP ML