"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 23:21:44 -0500
For the entire day today, my school was doing a disk reorganization
procedure on the disk which held all of the information from e-mail.  I'm
reasonably sure, as a result, that I missed some e-mail not only from this
list, but also from the list which I am the list-owner of.  Actually, I
know that the latter is the case having been able to check the archives
via Netscape, and I do not know where the archives of lstown-l are, or I
would have checked those as well...any help on that?

However, as for my suggestion:  Is there any way that the people at LSoft
might be able to include in a future release of LISTSERV a modification to
the use of archives, allowing people to post messages in response to other
messages directly from the archive page?

Glenn