Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:23:47 -0400
>Greetings all...
>
>I just joined the list today because of a L*A*Z*Y list owner wouldn't help
>me ("Do it yourself!") perform a couple of "clean up" functions on the list
>we own.
>
>I'm trying to find out if this is a SITE MANAGER problem or a LIST OWNER
>problem.  On the archives for out list
>(http://www.netspace.org/lsv-archive/moe-l.html) the 2000 posts are at the
>"bottom" of the list.  The note has been up there forever that it's a Y2K
>problem, bit it seems that it would have already been resolved.

Netspace is running a fairly old version of LISTSERV:

>  show license
License type:    Permanent
Expiration date: None - perpetual license
Capacity:        Unlimited
Version:         1.8d
Serial number:   NETSPACE-4F
Build date:      19 Aug 1998

I believe the most recent level set was issued on 17 July 2000.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc