Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Sep 1994 11:30:14 EST
Well, shucks.  I ought to know this, but I don't, and I can't seem to
find it anywhere.

I have some log files that have apparently grown to over 400KB that
no one can GET from LISTSERV.  How do <I>, as the file owner and list
owner, convince LISTSERV to send them to me, since the daily quota here
is (gee!) 400KB?

I don't want to get the LISTSERV folks here in an uproar, so asking them
to increase the daily quota is probably not reasonable...

(I do plan to change this list to weekly, rather than monthly, logging...)

Thanks for any help,
BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  --------------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.