Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:49:14 -0700
> Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:38:49 -0500
> From: Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>

[...]
> I have delayed sending this while trying to come up with an example of a
> two-address Reply-To: field, just to see if my own email client (Microsoft
> Outlook Express) can understand it. So far, I have been unable to get OE to
> send a well-formed two-address field in the first place.

Not too surprising.  RFC-822 calls for only one address in the Reply-to: header.

> Hal Keen

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."