Sat, 2 May 1992 00:16:00 EST
                 Announcing the formation of BACKS-L,

Anyone interested in research on low back pain and/or resulting disability
and/or its rehabilitation is invited to subscribe to BACKS-L, a conference
for discussing questions, theories, techniques, equipment, successes,
failures, and other pertinent matters about research in low back pain,
 disability and rehabilitation.

   .UVM.EDU or LISTSERV@UVMVM:

Subscribe BACKS-L <your full name>

To post messages to the list, send them to [log in to unmask]
or to BACKS-L.UVMVM.bitnet

The intention of the list is to provide a place for people involved
with research in back pain and related disciplines of all sorts to share
information.  While nobody moderates BACKS-L, the Vermont Rehabilitation Enginee
   ring Center for Low Back Pain (Vt. REC) "owns" it and will monitor
it, lest it stray from its intended path.  Although we will not object to
"where can I get help?" inquiries about treatment facilities in particular
geographic areas, we will discourage people from using the conference as
an "online clinic" for low back problems.