Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:27:35 -0500
The file may have existed at one time, but has since been deleted. It
is also possible that the "file catalog" was updated in anticipation
of the creation of the file, but that the file was not created. This
step is required for VM-based LISTSERV installations, though it is not
required for Solaris-based installations. I don't know about any other
platforms.

pdr

--
Paul Russell