Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:00:07 -0600
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Douglas Palmer wrote:
> There was one released last year on December 22nd.

Is that Dec 22, 2002   or
Dec 22, 2001

Pardon me, please, if I seem to quibble. Is that the level set for 1.8e ?

If the release of the relevant level set was noted on this list and I
overlooked it, I beg pardon of all.  However, if the 1.8e level set has not
been released I ask again, where is it?  If it has been released to only
certain sites, why?

I have been promissing my subscribers that the new level set, for the new
1.8e, will fix certain problems (most such problems directly the result of
1.8e)  for, oh, about six months.  I told them that as that is what LSOFT
told me via this list. Where is the level set?

Douglas Winship