Patrick von der Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:53 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 14.09.2005, 14:09 -0500 schrieb Hal Keen:
> > If you look at the login page you will notice, very prominently, the
> > following
> >
> > --clipped--
> > If you prefer not to set a cookie, use this login button instead:
> > "Login without setting a cookie"
>
> Ever actually tried it? It's an amazing pain to use.
For example, I fail to access private list-archives when not using a
cookie with Listserv 14.3. Listserv 14.2 and earlier did not show that
problem...
Has anyone seen the same problem? I told my assistant to contact lsoft
about that one, but currently he is on holyday, so I'm not up to date on
that issue...
--
CU,
   Patrick.