john riehl <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 May 1994 10:50:40 PDT
On Thu, 19 May 1994 12:32:58 -0400 Murph Sewall said:
>Found on MICRO-L, SPSSX-L, and SOS-DATA (so far).  The message has nothing
>whatsoever to do with the topic of the lists :-(

If you expand the headers, you will see that he sent to a couple of hundred
lists.  I have received extensive amounts of it, along with responses.  The
problem is that Im sure he doesnt subscribe to many of the lists, and people
are adding to the mess by responding to the list.  I made sure to send my
response to him directly, and, to make sure that he go it, I sent it a
hundred times.

>Without even asking what the "opportunity" is (penny stocks perhaps?), I'd

penny stocks are long passe.  The latest "opportunities" have been wireless
cable systems (both bogus and real) and RTC real estate investments.

jr
(john riehl)
(no, i didnt invest in either of the scams.  got bit before.)