Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:59:42 -0400
>Oh, well, just be sure you have the old address aliased to the
>new address.  If you list is popular enough that may need to be
>permanent.  People still regularly use an address we haven't had
>for nearly four years.
>
>Douglas

Another issue is if you're a backbone LISTSERV site you need to make sure
that [log in to unmask] knows to take out the old site and put in the new
one.  (This isn't a bad idea anyways.)

Otherwise you can get situations where [log in to unmask] tries
to forward email and/or commands to [log in to unmask],
which can result in lost email or bizarre errors.

-jwgh