Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 08:30:45 -0500
Maureen:

> has anyone else been getting errors like this from aol lately?
>
> "too many body parts"?
>
> headers enclosed. *thanks* for any help.

Yeah... I just got my first one of those this morning. It was an HTML
DIGEST message. I wasn't even aware that AOL 4.0 had the capacity to
read those kinds of messages, but in any case, I am guessing that there
is some built-in limitation to AOL that limits the number of MIME
"attachments" to a message.  Alternatively, AOL may be allowing
customers to set their own attachment limit and this limit is adversely
affecting their ability to get their desired DIGEST mail.

Mark Hunnibell